Are you a recent college grad who works in the technology space? The transition from acadamia to an FTE role in an org can be overwhelming. You know you want to make an impact, feel engaged and innovative, however, you aren’t sure how to effective get there.
Certified as a Designing Your Life coach, I work with clients using framework that is taught at Stanford and other universities to help you design work you love.
You are looking for meaningful work, in our fast moving, ever changing world and you aren’t sure where to start. You’re hoping to transition out of your current organization or into a different group. Or, you simply want to love the job you are in.
- A desire to live a more fulfilling life
- A goal to do meaningful work
- An overwhelming feeling that there is more out there for you
- A decision to make in this pivotal point in your life
- To discover what gives you energy
- To really look inside, listen to and follow your heart
- Direction on where to focus your energy
- Tools to achieve the best results as efficiently as possible
I help my clients:
- Discover their dreams
- Find a path in line with their values
- See what they are truly capable of
- Take small (sometimes big) action steps towards their goals
- Normalize their feelings using Neuroscience Tools
The same design thinking responsible for amazing technology, products, and spaces can be used to design and build your career and your life—a life of fulfillment and joy, constantly creative and productive, one that always holds the possibility of surprise.
What I Offer:
Ready to get started? Book your free 45-minute introductory call with me and we’ll start discovering your next best path!